Thursday, June 25, 2009

M3 Racecar

It's been more than ten years since Gran Turismo came out for the original Sony Playstation.


I'd always liked racing games. When I saw how the ad recommended following a "racing line" through a corner I was already interested. Then I realized that the picture in the middle of the ad was from the game. I called my brother and told him I was coming home with it.


Playing that game has led to my purchasing more than one sporty model of car in the last few years. I even paid extra for the "Speed" channel. The speed channel has introduced me to Formula 1 racing.


While watching some Formula 1 racing I saw this ad:


M3 Racecar


I don't know what it is. There's something with the audio. The video has been messed up a little. Is that Leonard Nimoy narrating?


The ad feels like something from 20 or 30 years ago.


I don't know what it is - but I like it. And it works! I've never wanted a BMW more.

1 comment:

Libbyella said...

Whilst reading this, I realized that "racecar" is a pallindrome. That's all.